Business Plan Competition “EpiC-B 2013”
EpiC-B 2013 is a business plan competition which highlights “Creative industry” as the theme. The entire of competitions are delivered in English and for the presentation on preliminary and final round will be delivered in Elevator Pitch. Elevator Pitch is a method to deliver a presentation to make the listener get attracted in a very short time. The business plan to be competed must include 9 bulding blocks which is one of the tools for making a business model. This competition is opened for all university students in Indonesia.
Himpunan Mahasiswa Teknik Industri Universitas Gadjah Mada
- Participant of EPiC-B 2013 have to meet all the requirements of registration those are stated in this website
- The participants of EPiC-B 2013 are a team contain of 3 people from the same University and registered officially on Undergraduate Program (S1) or Diploma Program.
- The team member from different faculty or different major in the same University is allowed.
- The team which is not meet requirements will be disqualified
- Substitutions of member is not allowed. If one of the member of the team is not able to attend on the pre-eliminary round, the team is still allowed to join the competition without member’s substitution.
- The proposal’s requirements can be downloaded here
Must send all the requirements contain of :
- The registration form
- 3 (three) hardcopy of business plan proposal (for the judgement)
- Softcopy of business plan proposal which is burnt in CD, the format is in PDF and titled TEAM NAME_THE TITLE OF PROPOSAL_UNIVERSITY (example : The Winner_Multifunction of Wood Skin_UGM)
- The proof of payment. A copy of Student ID Card (KTM) and an ID Card (KTP/SIM/Paspor) for each member
- 2 (two) recent photographs (3×4) for each member
*All bundles are included in a brown envelope and sent with address format :
Panitia Elevator Pitch Business Plan Competition
Ruang Koening Himpunan Mahasiswa Teknik Industri
Jurusan Teknik Mesin dan Industri
Jalan Grafika No 2
Universitas Gadjah Mada
*The proposal submission will be closed on March 29th, 2013 (post stamp).
Refnita : 087838596171
Email : email@example.com
Web : http://epicb.ft.ugm.ac.idinfo kiriman Yooqel Yuul via email