Source : Bapak Andes Ismayana
- Call for Abstract: The 24th Tri-U Joint Seminar and SymposiumAbout the ProgramThe three universities – Mie University (Japan). Chiang Mai University (Thailand), and Jiangsu University (China) – are the founder universities of Tri-U IJSS; and therefore, the event was named “Tri-University International Joint Seminar and Symposium”. Bogor Agricultural University (IPB) started to join this event in 2003 and has been participating continually since then. Due to this consistent participation and its good achievement the participating students have shown, IPB was accepted as the 4th founder university in 2009 and first hosted the 19th Tri-U IJSS in 2012. IPB was also successfully hosted the 23rd Tri-U IJSS in 2016. This year The 24th Tri-U IJSS will be held in Mie University Japan at 23-24 October 2017. This event offers young scientists and students a unique opportunity to exchange their ideas on the topics of Population, Food, Energy, Environment and new frontiers.Eligibility
Full-time students of IPB (S0/S1/S2/S3) with the age less than 30 years old.
Students must be enrolled in IPB during this program
Students submit an abstract according to the below requirement before the deadline
Abstract Requirement and Submission
Abstract must be from the research result (data from PKM/ PKL/ KKP activities are also eligible)
Literature study will not be accepted
Abstract must be written in English (200-300 words)
Title, student name, student ID, Department, Faculty, e-mail address and cellular phone number must be clearly indicated in the abstract
Topics: Population, Food, Energy, Environment, and Children
Please send the abstract to email@example.com with the subject e-mail: TriU2017-name-studentID-Department-Faculty by March 3, 2017 at 15:00 at the latest
Registration fee and 50% of the flight cost will be waived for all selected participants
- [TUJP]: Tohoku University Japanese Program, Summer 2017 Program Period :
- TUJP-1: 3-18 July 2017
- TUJP-2: 24 July-8 August 2017
- Applying for two consecutive terms (ex. TUJP-1 and TUJP-2) is not allowed.
About the Program:
This summer intensive program provides students of our partner institutions with an opportunity to discover Japan through diverse learning experiences in English. The program offers intensive Japanese language classes for both beginner and pre-intermediate learners, topical seminars about Japanese culture and society, various cultural workshops, and field trips including a homestay experience
- Full-time undergraduate students of IPB. Students must be enrolled in their home university during this program
- Sufficient English Ability (Equivalent to TOEFL iBT 70 or PBT 520)
Application procedures :
- submit all application documents in a clear-red folder to DITMAWA by 15 March 2017
- interview session will be announced between 20-24 March 2017 (based on further announcement)
- only 3 (three) applications will be nominated from IPB
- application documents will be submitted to Tohoku University collectively by IPB
Documents required :
- Applicant’s portrait photo (4 cm x 3 cm)
- Transcript from the previous academic year in English – can be obtained at Dit.AP
- Photocopy of passport (page with applicant’s photo)
- Personal Statement (300-500 words/reasons for applying)
- Copy of English language ability certificate and scores
- Application Form for Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO) Scholarship with hand-written signature (will be provided only for nominated applicant)
More information cded inan be download the following link:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries in the following format:
- [HUSTEP] Hokkaido University Short-Term Exchange Program 2017-2018Program OverviewyHUSTEP is a study abroad program designed for undergraduate students. Participants in this program take a wide variety of classes offered in English in the fields of Culture and Society, Environment, Science and TechnologyEligibility
- be enrolled in full-time undergraduate degree programs at overseas universities that have concluded a student exchange agreement with Hokkaido University.
- be enrolled and pay tuition fees at their home universities as full-time students during the entire period of study in Japan.
- have completed at least two years of undergraduate study at their own university prior to arrival in Japan.
- have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale or equivalent.
- be proficient in English. Non-native English speakers must have a score of at least TOEFL iBT 79 or IELTS 6.5.
- Full Year: End-September, 2017 – Mid-August, 2018 (11 months)
- Half Year (1): End-September, 2017 – Mid-February, 2018 (5 months)
- Half Year (2): Early April, 2018 – Mid-August, 2018 (5 months)
The steps below apply for the Full Year and Half Year (1) schemes.
- submit all application documents in a green plastic folder to DITMAWA by 3 February 2017
- interview session will be announced between 6-10 February 2017
- application documents will be sent to Hokkaido University by 13 February 2017
- Cover Page HUSTEP 2017-2018
- HUSTEP Application Form 2017-2018
- Recommendation Letter
- Academic transcript (in English) – can be obtained at Dit.AP
- Language proficiency test result (TOEFL or IELTS)
- Certificate of enrollment
- Certificate of health
All application form can be downloaded on the following link:
Password of application form: hustep2017
Please contact email@example.com for further inquiries in the following format:
- Chinese Government Scholarship of 2017/2018 (Chinese Universities’ Program)-for Master and PhD Degree-Eligibility
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals in good health and should not be studying in China.
- Applicants for master degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must have good academic performance and research ability.
- Applicants has not been funded by any other scholarship.
Details of full scholarship and study period
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, fee for room rent.
- Living stipend and fees for outpatient medical service, comprehensive medical insurance in China will be paid by Chinese Government.
- Costs of the laboratory experiment or internship that beyond the university’s arrangements should be afforded by the student himself.
- Monthly living stipend is paid to the students by the host institution at the following rates (CNY yuan per month):
- Master degree students, general scholars: CNY 3,000 yuan
- Doctoral degree students, senior scholars: CNY 3,500 yuan
- The study period of every major will be the same, if one whose Chinese proficiency has not met the requirements will be one year’s longer for Chinese language learning.
International travel expenses
International travel expenses will be paid by students themselves
- Online application at http://laihua.csc.edu.cn and print two application forms（Agency Number 10712）
- Notarized transcripts and diploma of the most advanced study (Chinese or English)
- Acceptance letter of potential supervisor
- Two letters of recommendation
- Study plan or research proposal
- Publications (if you have)
- Photocopy of valid passport
- Certificate of clearance
- Photocopy of physical examination records (downloaded form http://is.nwsuaf.edu.cn/zlxz/321992.htm)
- English or Chinese proficiency certificate
- Two passport-sized photos
- The faxed and digital application documents are not accepted
- Incomplete documents will be refused to process
- The application documents will not be returned
- The applicants who are fresh graduates (will graduate before September in 2017) must submit the proof of pre-graduation. The fresh graduates who are admitted must bring notarized certificate of the most advanced study when coming to NWAFU to register.
If you want to know information about the application programs, please enter ：
If you want to know about the colleges of NWAFU, please enter:
If you want to know information of professors of NWAFU, please enter:
Deadline of Application
The applicants must submit their application documents to Office of Admissions of International Education of Northwest A&F University before March 1，2017
Office of Adimissions, College of International Education of Northwest A&F University, 3 Taicheng Road, Yangling,Shaanxi,China712100
Contact Persons：Mr.Qiang, Ms.Ge
- Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology Graduate Master’s ProgramFresh Graduate Master Programhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bw666em6CisndmJMTmFMWjl1cUk/view?usp=sharing
- [UTSIP Kashiwa, Japan] Research Internship in Summer, 2017Program OverviewUTSIP Kashiwa is an intensive six-week summer program for non-Japanese undergraduates during the summer following their sophomore or junior years, especially for those who plan to apply to the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences at The University of Tokyo for graduate study.Program Dates
- Program A: early June to mid July 2017
- Program B: late June to early August 2017
- Applicants must be in their undergraduate program at a college or university, and will not have completed their BA/ BS degree before July of the program year for which they are applying
- Applicants are considering to matriculate to graduate level study at the Graduate School of Frontier Sciences at The University of Tokyo
- Applicants must have completed a minimum of two years of undergraduate coursework by the start of a UTSIP program
- Applicants must commit to participating in all UTSIP activities including classes, laboratory work, and events organized by UTSIP